- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.vFPYnxsz.dpuf T.H.E.seniors(shifted - dont post here): HAPPY 就好!!!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

HAPPY 就好!!!

Blogging??? I have never done it in my life...and now I have to blog on my visit. Oh well, there's always a first time. Reflections for volunteering experiences are always good anyway.

So, today I visited Mdm Tan. For newcomers (as if he is very laojiao...this stupid guy) who don't know who she is...

Mdm Tan is this wonderful lady who indirectly taught me alot of things during this visit. My group consists of Jennifer(hope her name is correct...if not she will keep saying she want to sue me...) and Woon Yong and of course me, the monkey!!!

We started the day by telling her that "hup seng" are here, and she rushed to open the door for us while I was wondering what is "hup seng". When Jennifer and Woon told me that it means students, I was wondering isn't students called "tak chek eh" and they told me that Jeraldine would probably say it that way too. (Damn...I am at the same level as Jeraldine now...gonna buck up)

She then showed us her wart that has become much smaller according to the other two. I didn't know the original size, but it's definitely quite small now, so no worries guys. (乖乖听医生的话,搽药就好了,不要用手去弄它)

We then proceeded to sweep and mop the floor. (Due to Jennifer's poor sweeping skills, alot of the broom's hair drop off) Apparently, everyone were very hardworking during the cleaning, which explains why there is no photos of us cleaning her flat. But, Jennifer weren't so involved in the cleanup of the mops which explains why she is not in any of the toilet photos.


Oh by the way, I spend a very long time getting the crushed spider out from Mdm Tan's mop. HAHAHA!!! (The wringer is a pain to use...it keeps dropping into the pail because it doesn't fit...should get Mdm Tan a new one)

One more thing I learnt is not to pour the soapy water in the pail into the toilet bowl and not to empty it at the drain. The water will just run everywhere and it will make the toilet floor slippery. Nonetheless I dried it up in the end.

Moving on...we sang songs to Mdm Tan using the K歌达人app. (Kudos to Ah Ben for making the app so popular nowadays) This is our head, 940, entertaining Mdm Tan with her 爱拼才会赢...


The three of us also sang other songs such as 童话 etc to entertain Mdm Tan. (Audio is with Woon)
Calling out to all people!!! Please use this app and record more hokkien songs!!! Mdm Tan wants to hear all of you sing!!!

Even though Mdm Tan may seem very happy in the photo, she is actually quite troubled. (Reasons shan't be revealed...for those who came you all will know...and we shall keep those who didn't come in suspense...so if you wanna know...please come next session!) Anyway, I keep telling her "hua hi jiu ho" (happy就好), don't think so much. Life is about looking forward anyway!

Didn't write much since I have other stuff to do too...will blog again next time I promise!
Signing off...



孙悟空到此一游

No comments:

Post a Comment